Tips to Make Sure the Adidas Shoe Fits
Posted on 16 May 2017
And when it comes to that specific pair of Adidas shoes that have been a wish on your heart, the last thing you want to do is lose them. After all, Adidas has been active since 1925 and for ninety-two years, we have never planned on losing them. Which is why we decide to make sure the shoe fits before running down the stairs and ending up losing one shoe behind.
Cinderella is pure proof that a pair of beautiful shoes can make a huge impact on your life. After all, the prince spent his time looking for a woman that would fit the glass shoe. But in reality, if you lose a pair of Adidas shoes in Auckland, chances are you’re not going to get a Duke standing on your front doorstep anytime soon.
When Going into an Adidas Shoes Store, How can I Make Sure They Fit?
There are many things you can do that’ll help you find the perfect fit for your feet:
- Bring your current running shoes, a pair of socks or inserts if you use them.
- Shop later in the day (your feet tend to swell during the day so it’s best to go shopping for running shoes around 4pm).
- Get your feet measured. Many stores will help you measure your feet so you can know the perfect size for you.
- Make sure your toes have the perfect amount of room. There should be about one thumbs-width of space between your longest toe and the beginning of the shoe.
- Make sure the heel fits. If it is too tight or too loose, you will find it hard on your feet when you run.
- The shoe should be snug but not tight.
- Check the flex of the shoe. Make sure the flex aligns with your feet. If not, it can wreak havoc on your feet by causing arch pain or heel pain.
- Choose the proper shoe for your arches. People with flat arches will need a shoe with stability and support. People with high arches may need a curved type of shoe.
- Don’t wait long before buying a new pair. Rule of thumb is to buy new running shoes every 6 months as they do start to wear and tear if worn multiple times.
Where can I Find Adidas Shoes Online?
There are of course many online shoe stores that sell Adidas shoes. But one in particular is Player. We started our business back in 2002 and are located in Mt Maunganui and Botany Town Centre. At Player, we sell many Adidas shoes at great prices.
The Adidas shoes that we sell are:
- Tubular Shadow
- Superstar Metal Toe
- Court Vantage
- EQT ADV
- Tubular Instinct
- ZX Flux ADV Verve
- Tubular Invader Strap
- Tubular Viral
- Rita Ora Tubular Defiant
- Tubular Defiant
- Tubular Entrap
- Tubular Invader 2.0
- Superstar Up
- Invader Strip
- Stan Smiths
- ZX Flux ADV Asymmetrical
- Tubular Weave
- Honey 2.0 Low Rita Ora
- ZX 500 2.0 Rita Ora
- Invader Strap
We don’t believe in selling shoes that are at an unreasonable and unaffordable price. That’s why the above Adidas shoes in Auckland’s price range is between $80 and $270.
Which Adidas Shoe Store Sells Cleaning Products?
Another great thing about our store is that we sell a very well known cleaning product known as Crep. We sell many of their packages, including:
- Crep Pack 1: Including a brush, cleaning wipes, shoe cleaner, resistance spray for $75
- Crep Pack 2: Including a brush, cleaning wipes, shoe cleaner, resistance spray, cloth for $105
- Crep Pills: Including 2 pills. Twist the capsule open and place it inside your shoe. For $30
- Crep Cure: Including a brush, cloth, shoe cleaner for $45
- Crep Wipes: Including 12 protector wipes for $35
- Crep Protector: Including protector spray for $40
At Player, we thrive on offering high quality customer service and we love offering low prices to all of our customers. So if you do in fact find yourselves in a position where you do lose a shoe at a ball, come find our in store service or have a look for our wide range of Adidas shoes online that’ll be lasting well over midnight.