Top Tips On Styling Your Supra High Tops
Posted on 05 April 2017
Supra shoes were first noticed in California in 2006 when skateboarders were wearing them during there 360 spins and ever since then, Supra shoes have taken over the world. Supra shoes in Auckland have become a part of almost every retail store.
When high tops are added to your outfit it can go very right or very wrong. This fashion choice needs the perfect outfit otherwise it just doesn’t work. People who are afraid of this possibility often result in choosing the low cut shoe styles.
And whether we care to admit it or not, the seven billion people on this planet haven’t always been successful in their fashion choices. The late Joan Rivers would have commented on your wardrobe disaster by saying something insulting in the most humorous and shocking way she knew how.
There are many choices of high tops nowadays, and that can be overwhelming at times, especially if you’re a fan of Supra high tops. Supra seems to have a never-ending amount of high tops. And when it comes to high tops, sometimes we don’t exactly know how to wear them the right way.
How to Wear Supra High Tops With Jeans
- Skinny Jeans: Ah, skinny jeans, the hardest pair of jeans to put on after a big meal. But, they look great with Supra shoes. Bunch up the jean legs just above your ankles then slip your sock-covered foot into your pair of Supras. Pull the lip of the shoe up around the hem of the jeans.
- Loose Jeans: You have two options here: stuff the jeans into your shoes or simply place the jeans over the shoe lip.
- Boot Cut: Also known as ‘The Bee Gees Style’, the boot cut jeans have changed the fashion industry, creating Dos and Don’ts of how to wear them and how not to wear them. Thanks to Supras, they help you pull off the boot cut style that was inspired by The Bee Gees. Slide up the jeans and raise the pant legs to get them out of the way. Then, place the jean legs over the Supras.
- Straight Leg: Fold the jeans in such a way that the bottom of the fold sits just below the ankles of the Supras
Tips on How to Style Supra Shoes in Auckland
- Be the next Kanye by wearing a pair of skinny leather pants. Just remember it takes more muscles to frown than to smile.
- Saying goodbye to boring socks and say hello to retro printed socks. Roll up a pair of chinos to add to the ensemble.
- Try out wearing all black. Buy everything black and listen to My Immortal by Evanescence on repeat.
- Match your accessories to your shoes. If you are wearing red high tops, wear a red necklace or a red watch. It’ll make a perfect Instagram photo if you lay your shoes and all your matching accessories on the bed next to it.
If you follow the above steps, you’ll get nothing but good reviews on Fashion Police.
How to Clean Supra Shoes:
Cleaning is another thing that comes with any shoe purchase. Just like clothes, shoes get dirty too. There are many ways to clean your shoes, like using a mixture of white vinegar and water or salt and warm water. But, if you don’t have these ingredients, keep it simple and head down to a little store called Player. Located in Mt Maunganui and Botany, they have been operative since 2002 and have been selling Supra shoes in NZ and cleaning products ever since.
The cleaning products they sell are under the brand Crep. The products Player sells are:
- Crep Pack 1: including buffer, cloth, resistant spray and shoe cleaner for $75
- Crep Pack 2: including cleaning wipes, buffer, cloth, resistant spray and shoe cleaner for $105
- Crep Pills: including two pills (put one of these pills in your shoes to get rid of the smell) for $30
- Crep Cure: including buffer, cloth and shoe cleaner for $45
- Crep Wipes: including wipes with a case $35
- Crep Protector: including resistant spray $40
What Supra Shoes in NZ does Player Sell?
Player sells Noiz, Bleeker, Skytop, Skytop II, Skytop V, Hammer Run and Vaider. The prices range from $130 to $250. If you’re looking for a particular color, Player has already thought of that for you. They sell colors such as maroon, navy, khaki, grey, black, white and more.
So, if you’re looking for that perfect pair of Supra shoes, head on down to Player and have a look at their wide selection. They’ll also give you helpful opinions on how to style your new shoes.