What You Can Discover at NZ's Best Sneakers Shop?
Posted on 24 June 2017
Adidas shoes first made their appearance in Germany in a little village called Herzogenaurach. And in that village lived a boy called Adolf “Adi” Dassler who then came up with the idea for soocer shoes and running shoes. And thus, Adidas was born.
Adidas is currently the largest supplier of athletic shoes in all of Europe. Back in 1994, sales for Adidas shoes totaled 3 billion dollars. There are so many Adidas shoes and styles being sold in our favorite retail stores.
What are the Most Popular Adidas Running Shoes?
There so many popular Adidas shoes but to narrow it down to a few particular styles that are popular right now in 2017 are:
- Adidas Tubular Shadow
- Adidas Stan Smiths
- Sneaker Politics x Adidas Consortium Gazelle “Mardi Gras”
- Adidas Skateboarding Acapulco
- Sneakersnstuff x Social Status x Adidas Consortium Ultra Boost
- Adidas Originals YEEZY Boost 350 V2
- Kith x Naked x Adidas Consortium WMD City Sock
Where to Buy Adidas Shoes Online?
When the immense feeling of wanting the most popular pair of Adidas shoes that you have seen your favorite celebrities or friends and family wearing start to sore through your veins, that’s a sign that you need to find that pair straight away. And ever since we start to prefer shopping online, many people have started to become introverts because the crowds and the thought of being stuck in long lines does not feel exciting.
Spending the whole night searching for where to buy that new pair of Adidas shoes at a low price doesn’t have to be a pain in the neck. A little store called Player will take that pain out of your neck for you. Since our opening way back in 2002, our large amount of Adidas stock has been exciting all of our frequent customers.
What Adidas Sneakers in New Zealand does Player Sell?
It seems here at Player that we have an endless amount of Adidas shoes sitting patiently on our shelves waiting for you.
The sneakers that we sell currently are:
- Tubular Shadow - $240
- Superstar Metal Toe - $190
- Court Vantage - $110
- X_PLR - $180
- EQT ADV - $240
- Tubular Instinct - $270
- ZX Flux Adv Verve - $180
- Tubular Viral - $170
- Rita Ora Tubular Defiant - $210
- Tubular Defiant - $190
- Tubular Entrap - $190
- Tubular Invader 2.0 - $190
- Superstar - $170
- Superstar Up - $180
- Invader Strap - $130
- Superstar - $150
- Tubular Invader 2.0 - $220
- Gazelle - $170
- Stan Smiths - $180
- ZX Flux ADV Asymmetrical - $120
- Tubular Weave - $130
- Honey 2.0 Low Rita Ora - $150
- Tubular - $100
- ZX 500 2.0 Rita Ora - $80
- Tubular Invader Strap - $130
How to Keep Your Sneakers Clean?
As soon as you buy a new pair of sneakers that you’ve been wanting for so long, before you know it they get dirty. At Player, we understand that torturous situation. That’s why we sell a cleaning product called Crep. We also offer many Crep packages, including:
- Crep Pack 1: Including a brush, cleaning wipes, shoe cleaner and resistance spray for $75
- Crep Pack 2: Including a brush, cleaning wipes, shoe cleaner, resistance spray and cloth for $105
- Crep Pills: Including 2 pills for $30
- Crep Cure: Including a brush, cloth, shoe cleaner for $45
- Crep Wipes: 12 protector wipes for $35
- Crep Protector: Including protector spray for $40
At Player’s Sneaker Lab you can also purchase:
- Basic Kit: Including sneaker cleaner and premium brush for $25
- Leather Care: Including formula to protect leather shoes and sneakers for $15
- Odor Protector: Including protector spray for $15
- Premium Kit: Including sneaker cleaner, premium brush, odor protector and sneaker cleaner for $47
- Shoe Wipes: Including 12 biodegradable wipes for $22
- Sneaker Cleaner: Including spray bottle for $15
- Sneaker Protector: Including spray bottle for $17
So when the time comes when you’re looking for Adidas shoes online, choose us and grab a cleaning product such as the above Crep cleaning products or have a look at our new sneaker lab cleaning products that are sure to keep an eye on the look of your shoes and make them look brand new!